Hiring Organization / Company: Seattle Childrens Hospital
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Program Coordinator II is responsible for coordinating activities associated with a specific complex program or group of complex programs in a specialty/functional area including scheduling, coordination of communication, data management, document preparation, and process improvement. Works in collaboration with the Program Manager and other program staff as well as other stakeholders to help to implement the program's objectives in support of identified goals and the continuous improvement process. Responsible for ensuring effective communication among stakeholders and program staff. May manage data on the program's effectiveness. Responsible for facilitating the deployment of the program's strategy including implementing a variety of solutions that optimize the program's effectiveness. Coordinates the process of executing initiatives essential for the success of the program.
Quality & Safety Programs - Dialysis ESRD
With consultation from the dialysis quality and safety manager, develop and oversee the dialysis QA/PI program to assure regulatory compliance and ongoing performance improvement
- Maintain the dialysis dashboard, other databases, and Excel spreadsheets to support the quality program
- Schedule, prepare, and organize for the monthly QA/PI meetings
- Take meeting minutes and support completion of rolling queue action items from each meeting
- Advise dialysis quality manager of any improvement opportunities or pending action planning items
- Support annual clinical/strategical initiatives, i. e. transition program, ABPMs, dialysis access, etc.
- Update, print, and post quality documents on a monthly basis
- Assess staff knowledge of quality metrics and initiatives
- Complete mandated monthly Network 16 Projects
- Work with clinical analytics on continual development of Tableau dashboards and automated data collection and reporting
- Work with Epic analysts on the continual development of Epic dashboards and quality reports
- Maintain ongoing state readiness
- Prepare survey readiness binder monthly for ESRD survey
- Prepare survey readiness binder annually for Camp Orkila
- Support the dialysis quality and safety manager with follow up action items from internal mock surveys
Lead annual patient satisfaction survey process to include data analysis and subsequent action plans
Required Education/Experience: - 2 years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience - 3 years program coordination support experience; including at least 1 year of experience organizing multiple projects through to completion - Successful track record convening and facilitating dialogue with multiple and diverse stakeholders - Experience with: drafting, editing and developing communications and/or reports; data analysis and data entry Required Credentials: - N/A Preferred: - Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management, Marketing, Human Services or related field - Experience working in public health, health care or social services - Experience working on continuous process improvement projects and understanding of lean methodology
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated excellence in database management
- Experience in electronic dashboard build and maintenance
- Experience in data mining and management and systems management
- Working knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR) system
- Ability to interface with Epic analysts to build quality dashboards and reports in Epic
- Ability to interface with Clinical analytics to build quality dashboards and reports in Tableau
- Actively seeks ways to improve processes, by connecting with other work groups, documenting standard processes, eliminating waste and reviewing documents on an annual basis
- Ability to balance several large scale projects independently, multitasking many items at different stages and effectively prioritizing tasks to meet established deadlines
Our Commitment to Diversity
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children's are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Seattle, Wa
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide essential training, belongings, and methods for task seekers. These corporations can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end objective for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long-lasting task for the people who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.